Indo Yacht SupportSuperyacht logistics throughout Indonesia. The Yacht Agency for Indonesia.
Welcome to Indo Yacht Support.
Our speciality is logistical support for Superyachts visiting Indonesia.
Our family team comprise of Superyacht captains and Superyacht agents with many, many years experience. We support large yachts exploring out of the way destinations.
Come unravel the mysteries of multi-cultural Indonesia; secure in the knowledge of superb back-up.
A vast archipelago
With 17,500 plus islands, 6,000 of which are inhabited, Indonesia offers something for every taste.
Remote dive locations with new species to discover; spa treatments in Bali; visit Ikat weaving tribes; see Komodo dragons up close & personal; watch the Bugis seafarers build traditional phinisis; soar over active volcanoes or even anchor in their lee.
- Experience an array of cultures and languages, all within easy reach of your yacht…
- All made possible through our knowledgeable support and organisational skills…
- We assist with route planning and all Regulatory clearances..
Indo Yacht Support arrange:
- Inward / Outward Clearance.
- Visas & sponsor letters.
- Immigration & Customs clearance.
- Berthing facilities – all Ports.
- Bunker service, fresh water supply, etc.
- Flowers, interior consumables & toiletries.
- Spare parts.
- Navigational charts of Indonesia.
- Airport ground handling.
- Carpentry, Upholstery, Metalwork, Hydraulic repair.
- Private Jet / Helicopter charters.
- Helicopter clearance / flight approval.
- Professional Dive guides.
- Security Service (onboard using Western ex-armed forces personnel).
- Risk Assessment & Regional threat analysis.
- Mailing address.
- Travel solutions (hotel accommodation, plane tickets).
- Guest Limousine service / chauffeured car.
- Car rentals – we recommend with driver/translator.
- Shore excursions & tour guides.
- Cruising itinerary planning.
- Medical Evacuations (MediVac).
Indo Yacht Support
Providing the highest level of support services to large yachts cruising Indonesia, due to their unique blend of former superyacht captains and experienced local agent strategic partnerships. We are stakeholders in this emerging Maritime Tourism Industry and have served as consultants to the Government since 2006.
We strongly believe in opening Indonesian waters to responsible, eco-friendly yachting tourism and we practice ethical fair trade practices throughout our dealings with local indigenous peoples and foreign visitors.
The founding partners of The Yacht Support Group are all licensed Superyacht Captains with combined experience of more than 44 years. Now shore based, we specialise in Superyacht support and logistics for visiting yachts as well as refit & repair consultancy. Our advantage over other agencies is our deep understanding of the Yachts needs and concerns from a Captains perspective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Indo Yacht Support
Should we send APA?
Yes. We do not receive credit terms from suppliers, so will need working funds.
What are the Agency Fees?
See Fee Schedule which is emailed to applicants.
What about pirates?
We offer security protection on contract.
How do we understand invoices?
We translate and negotiate to more acceptable levels as we understand local conditions, customs and practices. Discounts are passed on directly in full (saving you in the long run).